This Congress is about You the Customer!
CIO Business Congress (CBC) is a chance for IT leaders from large enterprises to interface in a comfortable, yet focused venue, with the industry's top independent experts, and several of the top IT vendors, to gain cutting-edge perspective and unparalled advice for meeting the demands of today's ever-changing business environment. The event is designed for and by IT end users in consultation with Saltmarch Media to ensure attendees examine critical issues, gain field-tested strategies and advice for avoiding unforeseen problems, simplifying complex processes, and getting things done faster and under-budget.
Built on a successful event model, CBC combines a full conference with innovative vendor showcases and interactive meetings, resulting in three days of expert content and quality networking time.
CIO Business Congress is designed so that your time is well spent meeting with fellow users and peers, getting best practices, tips and tricks that you can take back to your organization. This is an amazing conference to not only expand your working knowledge but to also speak to vendors and colleagues about best practices and concepts to utilize.
The CIO Business Congress three-day agenda also includes:
- Interactive workshops conducted by analysts and IT end-users (not product pitches by vendors)
- In-depth Q&A sessions led by industry thought leaders
- Panel discussions and case studies that address issues facing your company
CIO Business Congress also creates great networking opportunities, giving attendees the ability to grow new and existing business relationships with colleagues. Critical information will be exchanged and solutions will be explored.
8 Of The Many Benefits
- By Invitation VIP Attendee List - CIO Business Congress is an exclusive "by invitation only" event. Only the most innovative and breakthrough leaders in the BFSI, public sector, education, telecom, healthcare and pharma, energy and utilities, retail, transportation and logistics, and Information Technology-enabled Services (ITeS) industry verticals will be in attendance. You'll network only with best of CTOs, CIOs, SVPs and EVPs, all of whom face and thrive on challenges similar to your own. Imagine the power of interacting with this peer group.
- Pre-Scheduled Business Meetings - the CIO Business Congress team brings together an elite group of key IT vendors and solution providers from all over the world, who are there to understand your enterprise's roadmap and blueprint and thereby put together an effective proof of concept aligned with your business strategy. You'll attend six one-on-one meetings, each of which centers around your specific IT needs. You won't get exhausted; you'll simply get things done.
- Bespoke, Balanced Agenda - when you're swamped, you're not at your best. The agenda for CIO Business Congress is driven by IT end users in consultation with the power of an independent, reliable media house in Saltmarch. We understand the importance of a balanced agenda, reflected in our relaxed networking programs and unparalleled after hours following a hard day at work.
- Sheer Value for your Time - the learning you gain from networking with peer CIOs, IT end users, analysts and suppliers across three days is worth several months of industry research you would have to do otherwise. CIO Business Congress allows you to build long-lasting business contacts outside the meetings in a professional yet informal atmosphere during the various parties.
- Cut through the Noise - CIO Business Congress team is your best ambassador for scoop on the latest IT topics and trends. We will help you cut through the noise and misinformation and ensure you're discussing and absorbing what's important for you and your business.
- Stand Tall, Look down the Big Picture - break free from the monotony of your daily routine. These are the times you will benefit from taking a step back and looking down at the big picture. CIO Business Congress is your chance to take a closer look at today's overarching technology issues with your peer group.
- Stay Ahead of the Curve - technology moves swiftly, but you can outpace it. CIO Business Congress will help you stay ahead of the curve. Along with leading analysts and independent thought leaders, you'll explore the latest technology issues and identify what's to come.
- Fun Whilst You Work - glamorous cocktails, gala dinners, and grand luncheons and breakfast, exciting destinations, luxury venues and state-of-the-art meeting and networking sessions is the substratum on which CIO Business Congress is built.